Department of Children and Family Services / Family Centered Services Evaluation
This project evaluated DCFS' Family Centered Services (FCS). Illinois is divided into 60+ Local Area Networks (LANs) each with its own FCS programming. CURL sub-contracted with University of Illinois to do an in-depth analysis of two Chicago LANs. 15+ social service agencies and community organizations located in LAN 65 and 67 were also involved in the project.
An internal report, "The Family Centered Services Initiative: An Analysis of Two Local Area Networks," was completed.
- D. Van Zytveld, CURL
- J. Schaffer, Graduate Fellow, School of Social Work
- D. Thomson, University of Illinois
- A. Carrico, Undergraduate Student
- K. Cubala, Undergraduate Student
- S. Stuchly, Undergraduate Student
- N. Diab, Undergraduate Student