(10/01/1998 – 08/30/2000)
This project evaluated Family Matters' programs in Rogers Park, specifically, the impact of the innovative girls’ and boys' teen leadership programs on the participants and the surrounding community.
There were two final internal reports, "Putting Our Values into Action: A Participatory Evaluation" and "Project Process and Recommendations for a Data Analysis System."
- L. Von Dreele, CURL
- C. George, CURL
- J. Weiss-Northcutt, Graduate Fellow, Psychology
- N. Canelas, Graduate Fellow, IPS
- C. Harding, Education, Loyola University
- K. DeLong, Family Matters
- T. Pigman, Family Matters