Evaluation of EDGE/UP School-to-Work Program
(01/01/1997 – 10/31/1997)
This participatory evaluation research documented the two-year School-to-Work program. The program was organized around four career clusters--transportation, build environment, computer information systems, and metal works. Each career cluster was based on an integrated curriculum with core academics, exposure to career exploration activities, and off-site learning experience.
The research resulted in a report, "EDGE/UP School-to-Work Initiative: 1997 Progress Report."
- W. Garrard, Graduate Fellow, Psychology
- Y. Suarez-Balcazar, Psychology, Loyola University
- J. Schmidt, Alternatives, Inc.
- L. Leff, Alternatives, Inc.
- B. Mahler, Undergraduate Student
- T. Muller, Undergraduate Student