Asian American Institute Senior Citizens Housing Needs Assessment
Asian American Institute (AAI) sought to address the housing needs of Asian American (specifically Vietnamese, Chinese, and Cambodian) elderly in the Uptown and Albany Park neighborhoods. CURL assisted by completing a housing needs study. Current housing options were mapped and a survey of housing needs among the target population was done.
A final internal report, entitled "An Asian American Senior Citizen Housing Needs Assessment for the Northern Community Areas of Chicago," assisted AAI in assessing the need for, and approach to, further affordable housing for elderly Asian Americans.
- L. Von Dreele, CURL
- D. Van Zytveld, CURL
- N. Canelas, Graduate Fellow, IPS
- B. Havlick, Graduate Fellow, Psychology
- Juju Lien, Asian American Institute (AAI)
- Tuyet Le, Asian American Institute (AAI)
- Asian American Institute (AAI)