Chronic Homelessness Pilot: Collecting Stories to Inform Programming
(Summer 2016 - Spring 2017)
The Center for Urban Research and Learning (CURL) at Loyola University Chicago, by invitation of the Center for Housing and Health, conducted journalistic interviews with clients who participated in the City’s Chronic Homeless Pilot Project.
Interviews were collected to tell the story of the project from the perspective of the clients. These descriptive narratives of clients’ experiences will shed light on the realities of moving from homelessness to stable, long-term housing. In doing so, the aim is to inform future programming and policy.
- T. Neumann, CURL
- C. Lim, CURL Undergraduate Fellow
- K. Ocampo, CURL Undergraduate Fellow
- A. Shike, CURL Undergraduate Fellow
- F. Vitale, CURL Undergraduate Fellow
- Center for Housing and Health