Evaluation of the Cook County State's Attorney's Office Deferred Prosecution Program
1/14/2013 – 12/31/2014
This project funded by the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority (ICJIA) was a process and outcome evaluation of the Cook County State's Attorney's Deferred Prosecution Program.
The topics of evidence-based programming and diversion programming are areas of continued interest with the criminal justice system in Illinois. This evaluation assisted in guiding ICJIA policy and practices and was conducted by an interdisciplinary team from CURL, Criminology and Social Work at Loyola University Chicago.
- Download Final Report: An Evaluation of the Cook County State's Attorney's Office Deferred Prosecution Program
- C. George, CURL
- D. Stemen, LUC Criminology
- J. Orwat, LUC, Social Work
- J. Hilvers, CURL
- J. Cossyleon, Graduate Fellow
- E. Chong, Undergraduate Fellow